- Feature Links
- Conference & Meeting Services
Convention Services in Aberdeen, SD
Something for Everyone
Conference / Meeting Event Planner
From first-class convention and meeting facilities and unique dining and shopping opportunities to attractions and tours, we have something to please everyone. Available services include access to:
- Convention facilities - The Aberdeen Convention and Visitors Bureau will assist in locating a facility to host your convention or event. There are a wide variety of meeting rooms and facilities throughout the city.
- Personalized name tags - Name tags for participants can be prepared in advance if received seven working days prior to the convention. Personalized name tags will give your convention that special touch.
- Press releases - We will be happy to distribute your press releases to news services across the state.
- Registration assistance - The Aberdeen Convention and Visitors Bureau will provide experienced individuals to assist with registration of conventions. Trained professionals are prepared to offer knowledgeable, courteous service along with information about area attractions and events.
- Special needs - The Aberdeen CVB will always endeavor to help you fulfill any special needs or requirements your group may have. The best part of our great convention services is the price. All services are offered complimentary. We want your group to discover Aberdeen when choosing our city as the host site of your next convention, meeting, or event.
- Tours and programs - We can provide assistance in planning special tours and programs to meet your needs. We offer tours to Sand Lake National Wildlife Refuge, Grassland Hutterite Colony, Dacotah Prairie Museum, Aberdeen Community Theater, Ethanol Plants and Geo-Caching in Storybook Land.
- Visitor information packets - The Visitor Information packets contains an Aberdeen map and brochures featuring local attractions. Coupons from local merchants are also available for each convention attendee.
- Welcome - The Aberdeen Convention and Visitors Bureau is able to provide a welcome by city officials to kick off your convention.
For More Information
Aberdeen Convention and Visitors Bureau
(800) 645-3851 or (605) 225-2414